A Chihuahua is a small, short-legged breed of dog that was originally bred for the fur trade. What are some other breeds of dogs and their typical size?
The “how many puppies can a chihuahua have in her first litter” is a question that has been asked before. The answer is typically between 1 and 6, but it depends on the size of the mother Chihuahua.
The “how many dogs can a chihuahua have” is a question that has been answered by multiple sources. The answer is between 2 and 4 puppies, depending on the size of the mother dog. Reference: how many puppies can a small chihuahua have.
Watch This Video:
- how many puppies can a chihuahua mix have
- how many litters can a chihuahua have per year
- how many puppies can a pitbull have
- how long is a chihuahua pregnant for
- how many times can a chihuahua have puppies